Friday, November 04, 2005

Untitled

Stop staring at the ground
As if it's all that you see

Don't you dare make a sound
For once, listen to me.


I tried my best to make things fine
So look at me, look me in the eye
And tell me you were never mine
Instead of looking down and starting to cry


Nothing I do seems to be right
Everything I say seems to be a lie
All we ever do is scream and fight
Sometimes I wish that I would die

I can't hold back this burning anger
Just say a string of words, and everything's over
Should have known it would be my luck
To get stuck with a guy who doesn't give a fuck

I said look at me
I demand your attention
Don't say let things be
Without an explanation


I've given you enough space

But in return, all I ever get is pain
I wish I could scream that to your face
That you're slowly driving me insane
I'm searching for a place
On me where you haven't left a stain

There doesn't seem to be a trace
Of the real me whom you cold-bloodedly slain

There's something clawing on the inside
At this point, there's nothing to
gain
If I were you I would run and hide
Things will never be the same again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Vikneshan claimed...

must be some kinda big shot, the guy/person/thing...hurting u and all

Note: this must be like the series of movies, in which they have the same hero throughout.

Real nice.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Vikneshan claimed...

what so wrong with the one after that?

hey when i went the only sign they had was the one saying 7 11 .

and i m confused but that would be much of a reason for me to miss the sign right? explain.

i think the slurpee makes people delirious and euphoric, yup tall people.wonder why?

4:36 AM  
Blogger sethuraaj claimed...

intense....really it is....so dark and creepy...didnt know you could come up with somethin like this....did i do somethin wrong?...

11:19 AM  
Blogger keishaowen claimed...

lol.. u would never have known if I didn't tell you..
There is a reason I didn't mention the source of this poem..
Hint* I might not have wanted anyone to know maybe? ;)

7:14 PM  
Blogger keishaowen claimed...

And i was wondering if it was one of u fellas pulling a fast one..

hair loss indeed!
;)

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home