Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Merry Christmas, Ho ho ho!

I don’t want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don’t care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is you
Yes, you Owen.
Naked.
In my bed.

I don’t want a lot for Christmas
there is just one thing I need
And I don’t care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I don’t need to hang my stocking way above the fireplace
Santa Clause won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas day
And I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Oh baby all I want for Christmas is you, you baby

3 Comments:

Blogger Vikneshan claimed...

A comment out of pity. As you can see everyone avoids touching this post for some reasons. Hmm... wonder why.

now i gotta go give my com a good wash.

10:05 AM  
Blogger sethuraaj claimed...

owen rules with a broken foot...maybe now you will have your christmas wish.......owen is the man

8:50 PM  
Blogger keishaowen claimed...

karthini said...
*roll eyes*
Vik, as usual, you say stuff when noone really listens.
Or cares.
Hmm.. wonder why.

Wash your com.. dip it in clorox. it may be clean after that.
Too bad you cant clean ur mind so easily.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home